Predict the top 6 in league one in any order

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
. Pompey going down then.. Ho ho ho... We will finish mid table... And beat you in Mickey Mouse cup final again...
I actually think on paper your first 11 would easily get in top 6 ..but your subs bench is poor...and I would argue the loss of Lowe was major.....but their is still a long way to go and you do have games in hand ....But you need Pitman to stay fit.

I actually think on paper your first 11 would easily get in top 6 ..but your subs bench is poor...and I would argue the loss of Lowe was major.....but their is still a long way to go and you do have games in hand ....But you need Pitman to stay fit.
No mate we are crap...don't expect much this season.. Pompey don't win games in hand...

Us
Rotherham
Ipswich
Peterborough
Coventry
Burton.

We're badly hit by injuries, but the lack of confidence and uncertainty in defence is the main issue. We'll click at some point and go on a run, but no idea if it'll be under Jackett. Pitman doesnt fit in our best team, good striker but hes 3rd choice there, and not got the legs to play as a 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back