Poverty Stricken Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to say, but this looks pretty standard to me. Without looking at the charge document, this is probably a revolving credit facility, which means they can draw down varying amounts as needed. They're doing this because the interest will be cheaper than going overdrawn on a current account. It does, however, raise questions about Ashley's ability to put cash in in large amounts, possibly due to well publicised problems elsewhere in his companies.

Sorry to say, but this looks pretty standard to me. Without looking at the charge document, this is probably a revolving credit facility, which means they can draw down varying amounts as needed. They're doing this because the interest will be cheaper than going overdrawn on a current account. It does, however, raise questions about Ashley's ability to put cash in in large amounts, possibly due to well publicised problems elsewhere in his companies.
Indeed, we used to have a similar one through Michael Tabor, not sure if he offered that to many clubs, or just us being a fan who tried to buy us a while go

I think that may have been outlawed due to being offshore or something and Sullivan does it now

Until recently the Mergs I knaa were more interested in being debt free, the balance sheet than their team, they gloss over the fact they owe Fatty £150m, now they have a "facility" to manage cashflow.....

Shame..

Until recently the Mergs I knaa were more interested in being debt free, the balance sheet than their team, they gloss over the fact they owe Fatty £150m, now they have a "facility" to manage cashflow.....

Shame..
The only sheets they're interested in are bedsheets and sheets of pasta for their lasagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back