Post a pic of your axe

As a surprise my Mrs bought me this 2004 Gibson SG with a painting of Jimi Hendrix on it.

The real kicker is that the artwork was done by none other than Jody Craddock. Jody and my Mrs arranged to have it shipped out to Abu Dhabi.

Bloody beautiful gift and so meaningful, with it having Jody’s exceptional art skills to boot.

Also with one of his oil paintings… the painting isn’t wonky, it’s the angle of the photo playing tricks.

As a surprise my Mrs bought me this 2004 Gibson SG with a painting of Jimi Hendrix on it.

The real kicker is that the artwork was done by none other than Jody Craddock. Jody and my Mrs arranged to have it shipped out to Abu Dhabi.

Bloody beautiful gift and so meaningful, with it having Jody’s exceptional art skills to boot.

Also with one of his oil paintings… the painting isn’t wonky, it’s the angle of the photo playing tricks.

Tht drawing of the lass with the tab in her gob, I did a pencil sketch of that years ago and have now been reminded of it. I wonder if I can find it. Nice SG by the way. I have never played one but that looks lovely.

The guitar and the cupboard/drawers = ❤️

Need to post my new ones, we 2007 LP Standard in Desert Burst, 2022 LP Standard 60s in Satin Iced Tea and a Fender PO-220E (steal on a deal over xmas)

Hope it's not next to the radiator 24/7 and it's just for the pic.
Pic was taken in the summer, hence the blinds drawn to protect from sunlight ! It normally is stored neatly in the corner of the room. (In it's case). The pic was taken as I was going to put it up for sale, but then couldn't bear to part with it !

Last edited:

You’re a very lucky man mr madras. What a beauty that is.

Canny! Looks like it fit back together cleanly. Do you have the missing chips? What kind of glue did you use?

The missing bits were ragged and split badly - wasn’t a clean break.

Used this stuff after some YouTube searching, and bought a couple of F Clamps. Not the cleanest of joins, but although it’s not my best guitar, I think it’s my favourite.

Titebond Ultimate Wood Glue for... Amazon.co.uk

Back