Positive news is to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do you know if it's positive if you don't know what it's about or who it involves? Has someone literally said to you that "something positive" is going to happen soon and that's it?
Because it's going to involve people who are good at their job. Hopefully.

I don't know, personally I think it's going to be something to do with youth set ups obviously to replace Paul Reid and something to do with recruitment but I haven't actually been told that.
So, someone skilled in the art of shanghaiing then

Codswallop. Don't need to spend money in league one. Our squad in playoff final year should have won the league by a mile.
How much did that cost to assemble and what sort of wages were they on, we are a million miles away from a good team, it needs rebuilding

I'm not withholding anything mate that's exactly what I was told sand nothing more, appreciate it's quite vague but I guess people with connections and jobs depends on their discretion so I wouldn't even push them to tell me, I just f***ing hope it is positive even if the club isn't going to be sold.

Quite vague just based upon the fact the Academy knacka's just been binned......Euromillions numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back