Portugal

Bike down from Sunlun to the Algarve?? Open a sponsorship page marra.

It’s pre season trips like this when I HATE my job . . . 😢😢 Love it most of the time like!!
Could never do owt like that, gotta be low profile. And it would be too stressful instead of a summer jolly.
(Watching us is stressful enough ffs).
Dont wanna think about my old bones on a bike for that long until I have to either. As long as I can stop for a walk about and a piss I’ll be alreet.
Famous last words. Better get me affairs in order. 🙏

depends where you fly from.
As an exile, my local airport is Birmingham and if I want to go Friday, back Sunday (for the Rangers game) I have to use 1 airline out, and another back so that pushes the cost up.

Then, I like a nice hotel - too old for hostels or sharing, feck that shite... I want my own room and bathroom.
A package deal would work out better than me booking each part individually, but I won't get one down here.

are we playing more than 1 game in Portugal?

I've been lucky in a sense.

I've got a flight of out Glasgow Prestwick on the Friday and return back to Gatwick on the Monday (I need to be in Brighton on the Monday anyway) for £160. Hotel costs in Faro (seems cheaper than Albufeira) are coming in at about £150-£200 for a decent city centre hotel.

wonder if the flights from newcastle are getting full? just had a quick look and the ryanair flight out on the friday isn't there anymore and the jet2 schedule seems awry.

Club have said just 1 more?
do we have any idea if it’ll be before or after Rangers game? Would help to work out when to travel. Club should really give a bit more help with planned fixture dates for anyone considering to travel to this. Confirmed fixture against Rangers is good to know but if there is a high likelihood of other fixtures then target dates should be minimum information provided

do we have any idea if it’ll be before or after Rangers game? Would help to work out when to travel. Club should really give a bit more help with planned fixture dates for anyone considering to travel to this. Confirmed fixture against Rangers is good to know but if there is a high likelihood of other fixtures then target dates should be minimum information provided
Training camp runs from 6th-13th so I would guess at the second game being on the 12th.

Back