Portsmouth

Feeling confident @steadybreeze ?
I'm more confident after tonight ta. Means we probably dont need to win at Cambridge, a draw will still give us a good chance. Ive seen us mess this kind of situation up countless times over the years so not counting me chickens yet.

I know there's not much love for Pompey on here but, theyve been good this season and fully deserve the title. Hope Bolton go up as well (hopefully alongside us), good club!

Proper shit stadium and shit fans as well.

Looking forward to us destroying them both games next season.
Are you a know nothing 14 year old trying to look big in front of your mates, I'm guessing so? You need to hang around with Dredd, he sounds a bit of a twat as well.

Looking forward to meeting up with the generally decent Sunderland fans next season home and away, game on! :)

Are you a know nothing 14 year old trying to look big in front of your mates, I'm guessing so? You need to hang around with Dredd, he sounds a bit of a twat as well.

Looking forward to meeting up with the generally decent Sunderland fans next season home and away, game on! :)
':lol: :lol:
Don't act like complete tits and I won't have an opinion of a "twat" about yous
Ie
Sheff wed are a similar size to you and they weren't arseholes in league one with us
Same with derby, I'm sure they'll come up and not act like entitled twonks
That's how it goes

':lol: :lol:
Don't act like complete tits and I won't have an opinion of a "twat" about yous
Ie
Sheff wed are a similar size to you and they weren't arseholes in league one with us
Same with derby, I'm sure they'll come up and not act like entitled twonks
That's how it goes
Nah sorry to be the one to break this to you Dredd but afraid you're a twat.
Trying to be the 'clever I'm a big man fucker".. in front of your mates... shame.

Nah sorry to be the one to break this to you Dredd but afraid you're a twat.
Trying to be the 'clever I'm a big man fucker".. in front of your mates... shame.
What are you on about :lol:
. I just suggested your arsehole lot of fans get turned over by the lads who are game to give it back
They did it to Burnley last season. Nothing to do with me :lol:

Back