Port Vale

Easy rip.
Drink in The Terrace and then buses to the ground a la Stoke City......simples.

Only problem with this is the buses they put on are usually over subscribed for the return back to the station as I found out a couple of seasons back at Stoke and had to get a lift with 2 Gateshead lads back to the station in a police van....:cool:

Only those looking for trouble find it in my experience.

We once wandered into the home entrance at St Andrews and absolutely nobody batted an eyelid as we were clearly as far removed from people itching for a fight as it’s possible to be. The brum fans were fine.

I think that's an exaggeration. Plenty of times people have been caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. Generally though aye, Port Vale might be a bit of a dodgier away game than some with a slightly higher chance of being caught up in something, but the vast majority will easily be able to go there, have a good day out and not experience any issues. The chance of trouble will be very small for those not looking for it, hope no one is put off, it's not the wild west!

Not a chance of trouble. Staffs police over the past couple o.years have put up a temp wall to seperate the home and away fans at the ground. Its unlikely you will be allowed in Burslem at all.
The last major trouble i saw was against Bolton nearly 2 years ago when the two sets of fans decided if they couldnt do it outside the ground then they would just do it on the pitch.
The odd cretin likes to hide in the park opposite the away end too and put the odd brick through a coach window.
Like most clubs we have a small minority of dicks who will want to show off to a full away end which is rare at VP.
The chances of there being more away fans than home is quite high IMO.

Not a chance of trouble. Staffs police over the past couple o.years have put up a temp wall to seperate the home and away fans at the ground. Its unlikely you will be allowed in Burslem at all.
The last major trouble i saw was against Bolton nearly 2 years ago when the two sets of fans decided if they couldnt do it outside the ground then they would just do it on the pitch.
The odd cretin likes to hide in the park opposite the away end too and put the odd brick through a coach window.
Like most clubs we have a small minority of dicks who will want to show off to a full away end which is rare at VP.
The chances of there being more away fans than home is quite high IMO.
So what pubs and parking will he have. I reckon we'll get allocated a pub for this one as most pubs near the ground are home fans only apparently.

Back