Population Zero

Geronimo

Striker
Anybody watched this documentary about a murder in Yellowstone Park ?

Wow !!!! I found it incredible and shocking.

Currently on Amazon Prime, but I'm sure it'll be available elsewhere it's abt 4 years old.

It is rather. Even more so that successive administrations have known about it and ignored it. Why? Just fix it :lol:

I wonder what @SYB_DC thinks.

I actually had an article published once on another "gotcha" loophole related to a different area of law and the Constitution, so I love pretty much everything about this. I've even been there (though before knowing about this awesome quirk). The legal argument works.

I actually had an article published once on another "gotcha" loophole related to a different area of law and the Constitution, so I love pretty much everything about this. I've even been there (though before knowing about this awesome quirk). The legal argument works.

Was the other loophole anything of interest?

I suspect that any crime could be tried through some other means, don't federal courts have jurisdiction when anyone crosses state lines in the commission of a crime? (including conspiracy to commit a crime). I'd imagine the circumstances within which anyone could seek to exploit this loophole are so narrow it isn't worth the hassle.
To try and fix the law.

Last edited:
Watched it tonight on the back of the OPs recommendation. I was sucked in to be honest but then had my doubts about it because of the ott way the camera man and Julian were acting together

Watched it tonight on the back of the OPs recommendation. I was sucked in to be honest but then had my doubts about it because of the ott way the camera man and Julian were acting together
Just watched it also, was all in until as you say the cameraman was just not right when he stormed out and the final interview was totally not right

Back