Popular game series you've never played

:lol: I think I play games with the difficulty up too high.

My favourite games ever are probably Skyrim & Fallout 3, so possibly should have stuck with it.

The Witcher took me a while to get used to on the easiest difficulty so yes you probably were playing it on too hard a difficulty. Once you know how combat works then upping it is quite simple. I finished it on the second highest one and now just need the highest one to complete all the achievements

FIFA
Pro Evo
Any Cricket, American Football, basketball,wrestling etc.
Any beat em ups
Mass Effect
Destiny
Anything online. I’ll do campaign in stuff like COD, Halo etc. but don’t do online.

Mass effect (i normally love games like that)
Mass Effect
Mass Effect
Mass Effect
Lads, you're really missing out. The 1st one especially is amazing.

I hadn't played them til 3 years ago. Saw them for £3 each in CeX, thought fuckit. After an hour I was hooked. There's a reason ME1 is rated as one of the greatest games of all time. Get the fucker played man!

Lads, you're really missing out. The 1st one especially is amazing.

I hadn't played them til 3 years ago. Saw them for £3 each in CeX, thought fuckit. After an hour I was hooked. There's a reason ME1 is rated as one of the greatest games of all time. Get the fucker played man!

You got to be meaning 2. 1 was a pile of shite gameplay wise.

Final Fantasy for me aswell.

This thread makes me realise there’s loads I haven’t bothered with actually, but I just like games to be a certain way. I like tactics, logic, shooting, and stealth. Which is why I don’t bother with CoD and BF etc. Tried them, but they’re not for me.

I can. I went the better part of 20 years without buying a footy game because I think they are shit.

How would you know they were shit if you didn't play them? :neutral:

Anyway you've obviously played/bought one regardless of how long ago it was. To NEVER have played one is what I find a bit strange.

Last edited:
How would you know they were shit if you didn't play them? :neutral:

Anyway you've obviously played/bought one regardless of how long ago it was. To NEVER have played one is what I find a bit strange.
I've never played a PES (add that to the list of games series I've never played I guess). I can say it's not for me given I've not enjoyed a football game since sensible soccer on the Amiga.

I've bought a few FIFA games over the years just to have something handy for local multiplayer when I've had friends round but I don't think I've put more than half a dozen hours into a single player campaign on any since Road to Wembley 96 on the PS1.

Football games just don't do it for me.

It's quite easy for someone to say they don't like a series of games if they have played other games in the same genre.

Hell, even if you've never played a genre you can make that call, I've never played any Japanese hentai puzzle games but know I'm not going to enjoy them.

I've never played a PES (add that to the list of games series I've never played I guess). I can say it's not for me given I've not enjoyed a football game since sensible soccer on the Amiga.

I've bought a few FIFA games over the years just to have something handy for local multiplayer when I've had friends round but I don't think I've put more than half a dozen hours into a single player campaign on any since Road to Wembley 96 on the PS1.

Football games just don't do it for me.

It's quite easy for someone to say they don't like a series of games if they have played other games in the same genre.

Hell, even if you've never played a genre you can make that call, I've never played any Japanese hentai puzzle games but know I'm not going to enjoy them.

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I still find it a bit odd though as both a football fan and a gamer not to have least tried either of them once, especially as they've been around so long.

I was going to say football games have come a long way in twenty years but realised they haven't :neutral:

Last edited:

Back