Pop Master

I forget about this virtually every day. I like the quiz but can’t stand ken Bruce so keep forgetting to turn radio on.
You heathen
If you notice the contestants are usually well matched. They ask you 3 questions when you get through so they must have decided today was 0/1 out of 3 day :lol:
I’d answer one correct and hope the other contestant wasn’t playing the same scam.

Last edited:
Sorry but I think he sounds disinterested at best or aloof as he hosts the contestants.

He’s not my cup of tea but of course I am aware many people really like him.

If you notice the contestants are usually well matched. They ask you 3 questions when you get through so they must have decided today was 0/1 out of 3 day :lol:
They ask five questions when you get through or at least they did about two months ago.

Got three out of five but didn't get a call back.
Probably try again at some point.

Yeah... Should have got four though. First question was bruno marrs song title "the way you are" is prefixed by what?.
I didn't think it could be as simple as "just" and said I didn't know :oops:
Prepare yourself next time for when they ask you if you've met anyone famous or have any funny things happen to you and be chirpy and bright, I always used to get a brain freeze and come across as a miserable twat therefore it took me me years to get on and even when I did it was because they lost one of the contestants phone signal.

Back