Ponteland Airport - The gift that keeps on giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timharding

Midfield
Just called the airport to request special assistance for the mother in law - unstable on her feet, elderly - recovering from cancer... etc..., I asked as she wouldn't do it herself as doesn't like to be a burden on anyone. old school - hard headed etc.

So spoke to a young lady in Passenger (Lack Of) Assistance, not happy with her reply - as she said she could not do anything to help...... I asked if I could speak to a manager - which I thought was a reasonable request

Meanwhile - the young female says clearly on the phone - ""You'll have to speak to him as he is getting a f***ing mad on whilst laughing".

Unfortunately for you ..... the COO is a LinkedIn connection.....

What was the outcome?
No assistance... wouldn't help....disgusted.

The airport is very good...so hence my shock. as all of my previous experiences have been very good..

In fact I think Newcastle Airport is exceptional...except for it being in Newcastle.

Just called the airport to request special assistance for the mother in law - unstable on her feet, elderly - recovering from cancer... etc..., I asked as she wouldn't do it herself as doesn't like to be a burden on anyone. old school - hard headed etc.

So spoke to a young lady in Passenger (Lack Of) Assistance, not happy with her reply - as she said she could not do anything to help...... I asked if I could speak to a manager - which I thought was a reasonable request

Meanwhile - the young female says clearly on the phone - ""You'll have to speak to him as he is getting a f***ing mad on whilst laughing".

Unfortunately for you ..... the COO is a LinkedIn connection.....
The COO, had to intervene with someone I know involving the transportation of guns and ammunition, when staff were adamant they couldn't be transported.

Mind, that was only on advice that if this went legal, they would lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back