Pompey....wheels coming off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's getting tight at the top now, going to be an interesting few months I just hope this is our blip and with a couple of new faces we can get new impetus and go again without much damage being done, Luton are going well but I don't think anyone is streets above anyone else including us, like I said interesting....

Portsmouth Message Board |

Yes for me.

Fans not happy. I know we’re playing some poor football at the moment but still not losing, could make the difference come end of season.
Really good post. All the other teams are hot and cold.....even out one bubble us relatively recent and I think will burst. Portsmouthbdropping points everywhere.

Our draws are a pain, but we,'re grinding out consistency and points...and if we can doggedly keep going well pull away by eastsr

It's getting tight at the top now, going to be an interesting few months I just hope this is our blip and with a couple of new faces we can get new impetus and go again without much damage being done, Luton are going well but I don't think anyone is streets above anyone else including us, like I said interesting....

Thank god we use a different system to those other boards

The mutants & Portsmouth ones are awful

Really good post. All the other teams are hot and cold.....even out one bubble us relatively recent and I think will burst. Portsmouthbdropping points everywhere.

Our draws are a pain, but we,'re grinding out consistency and points...and if we can doggedly keep going well pull away by eastsr

Surely the consistency you mention means more draws coming up

Surely the consistency you mention means more draws coming up
I just think every team is extra up for it against us....and will call down as the season progresses...and we will get used to it and deliver some extra points. Prefer to draw than get beat for now, even if we are a few points down. Fine line between a win and a draw....and we will be in the right side of them in the main come Easter.

Barnsley biggest worry for me. Play good football. Is snd Barnsley to go up bit don’t know who will finish top..

Definitely having a wobble, we've struggled to fill the hole left by our midfielder going back to Milwall and our big striker being out. The manager has switched things round for the last two games, but it hasn't worked either time. Our next two games are in the Checkatrade and FA Cup, so the manager will be trying to make some signings and/or find out how to fix the issues in our style of play.

Our striker, Hawkins, is likely to be back at the start of February so hopefully will coincide with us hitting form again, but have Luton away before the end of the month, and that's looking like another league loss.

Luton might blow up when they appoint the new manager and he decides he will do things his way. Then starts messing around with the way they play.

Here’s hoping. All teams wobbling a bit allowed Barnsley to close the gap. We are going to have a fixture backlog though...

Never thought I’d say this but really missed Honeyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back