RTG Poll: Jack Ross in or out? - poll closed

Jack Ross in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Too early to get shot but someone needs to have a word with him about his obsession with clean sheets. The crowd will get behind him if his teams push on, entertain and go for a win. Also, him and his backroom staff need to try to influence the players and the officials during the match more.

I do not mind obsession with clean sheets. the annoying thing is we never keep them.

who is voting in?

what possible reason is there to justify any vote of confidence?

and so called 'stability' is surely not a justification
Me, couldn't care less what people think. He deserved abit more time with his recent run of wins not losing a game. If it was loss after loss or draw after draw might be different story. I really don't get why people think another manager will get us win after win every single game. They'd still be moaning for the next manager to be sacked if it doesn't go their way but yes they entitled to their opinion also just as I.

Me, couldn't care less what people think. He deserved abit more time with his recent run of wins not losing a game. If it was loss after loss or draw after draw might be different story. I really don't get why people think another manager will get us win after win every single game. They'd still be moaning for the next manager to be sacked if it doesn't go their way but yes they entitled to their opinion also just as I.

how much time is enough though considering performances have been garbage month after month since around January? have you seen anything to suggest this is going to change?

we're regularly outplayed even when we win games because our individual players are better not because we're a good team. we never look at all convincing even against the dross and you know the next 1-1 draw is just around the corner

do you really think Jack Ross is getting the most out of what he has available?

In
To his detractors. Like it or not he came here at a catastrophic time , and the fact is , he is relatively speaking our most successful manager by far , I repeat by far ,over the past twelve years. Let that sink in

In
To his detractors. Like it or not he came here at a catastrophic time , and the fact is , he is relatively speaking our most successful manager by far , I repeat by far ,over the past twelve years. Let that sink in

Keep away from the glue man.😂

Anyone answer this?
Can't, which is why I voted out. Don't see any pattern or style developing with this team. No identity or clear plan. I honestly cannot see that changing as there is no sign of desire to change. I can't see any real potential for development here. Also, the thought of him managing a side in the championship terrifies me.

Back