RTG Poll: Jack Ross in or out? - poll closed

Jack Ross in or out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely needs to go. Giving him another shot at getting us promoted this season was a huge mistake which has been epitomised by his inability to show any improvement on the pitch over last season.

As much as I understand the clamour to stop our seemingly endless change in managers, it's illogical to pursue that argument when you can clearly see the current manager is incapable of achieving what we need to achieve.

I don't expect anything will change whether we give him 5, 10, 20 games, or until the end of the season for that matter. It'll be the playoffs at best and that's a stretch.

Last edited:
He's run his race for me.

It's been rinse and repeat for months.

Oh so predictable.
Walked man, walked! It's always been 'we'll have to improve' or 'we've got to work on that' as though the season never ended. What has been his problem is that he thought he was in a walking race when he was in a sprint.

Definitely needs to go. Giving him another shot at getting us promoted this season was a huge mistake which has been epitomised by his inability to show any improvement on the pitch over last season.

As much as I understand the clamour to stop our seemingly endless change in managers, it's illogical to pursue that argument when you can clearly see the current manager is incapable of achieving what we need to achieve.

I don't expect anything will change whether we give him 5, 10, 20 game or until the end of the season. It'll be the playoffs at best and that's a stretch.
Sport on mate. Keeping a bad manager for keeping sake isn’t stability.

8 games played, 15 points, 4th place, 4 points behind 1st with a game in hand and 3 points behind 2nd level on games played and there's a meltdown.

Look at the teams around us, they're drawing and losing games too because that's the way league one is.

We have average players for league one who are not consistent just like every other team. We have a healthy squad in terms of numbers but I wouldn't call it the best squad in the league.

I feel sorry for Jack Ross because the fans are demanding to win every game which we will not. If we lose or draw, the fans always blame him first.

People saying we play awful football, it is league one standard and none of the other teams are playing good football.

League one and league two are scrappy leagues with very little quality.

So anyone who wins the league basically just fluke it?

I've had my fill of him on a few occasions - I said sack him now in the immediate aftermath of the play-off final - but ya cool down and think it through a little more. The trouble is who do we appoint? After all, he's still not that bad.

Thing is he'd probably on borrowed time anyway so it's less a case of if but when we should pull the trigger.
Funny that. I said give him more time. 😂

Rebuilt? Theres only two of the new.signings playing regurlarly and thats willis and mcnulty

Thats.not a valid excuse for me.like. Plus his signings are lifting

Well there's Dobson and McLaughlin as well so that's 4, over 1/3 of the team.

Then there's players who were on the fringes last year starting more regularly now like Hume and Ozturk who only came into the team at the end of last season.

Then there's the decision to start playing O,Nien in his acual position instead of right back.

The starting lineups been overhauled no matter what way you look at it

Out for me. I wanted it to work out for him, as he seems a decent bloke. But he hasn’t learned a thing since the Checka trade final. In fact we seem to be getting worse.

Someone put up a stat last night, 14 wins in our last 30+ games, that’s awful with the resources he has available.

Clappers outed themselves on this one.
Is a clapper not a fan with a different view to yours? Same as a bed pisser as they would describe you? Why do you feel the need to label someone with a different opinion. This board is f***ing rotten with it at the moment.

I have to say that 76% over a reasonably sized poll is not to be ignored.
Higher than I expected but to be fair theres definitely been a noticable decline in his support since Peterborough.

I've been a supporter of Ross and thought the lads who wanted him out were jumping the gun. However, after last night I have to come to the conclusion that it's his tactics, specifically the use of the long ball when we look far better passing through midfield, which makes me think he's just not up to it.

Sad to say but Ross out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back