RTG Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

So only people who are interested in politics will visit it? Defeats the object somewhat, surely people who visit the board should choose for themselves?

A thread on any given subject (not a niche like the games one) should there for people to view and then possibly engage if they so wish, having it tucked away is totalitarian.

Daft idea.

So only people who are interested in politics will visit it? Defeats the object somewhat, surely people who visit the board should choose for themselves?

A thread on any given subject (not a niche like the games one) should there for people to view and then possibly engage if they so wish, having it tucked away is totalitarian.

Daft idea.

SMB politics should be rightly discussed on the politics sub-forum, thank you for your co-operation.

I think this is an overreaction - the referendum and its fallout are huge moments in British history and of course it'll dominate the board like it has the media. The politics threads will die down eventually so presumably the plan is to reintegrate them? To permanently segregate politics would mean separate forums for everything not just football and non football and would be the death of this board as we know it IMO

I think this is an overreaction - the referendum and its fallout are huge moments in British history and of course it'll dominate the board like it has the media. The politics threads will die down eventually so presumably the plan is to reintegrate them? To permanently segregate politics would mean separate forums for everything not just football and non football and would be the death of this board as we know it IMO

Been dying on its arse for years tbf.

It says in the description it's only temporary. Change ya knickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back