Police lose all evidence

Hmmm how convenient, possibly explains why when one of the horrible bastards was flagged up for further investigation in 2016 nothing happened. Nonces come from all walks of life and professions, I believe this "incompetence" to quite possibly be "damage control".

Hmmm how convenient, possibly explains why when one of the horrible bastards was flagged up for further investigation in 2016 nothing happened. Nonces come from all walks of life and professions, I believe this "incompetence" to quite possibly be "damage control".

Controversial

Last edited:
Just like the 56-year-old suspect, Mario S. was jobless and still lived at home with his parents.

am i reading that right? Is it saying that, like Mario S, the 56 year old was still living at home or is it saying that he was jobless like Mario S?

The 56 year old? Says he was reported after arousing suspicions in the job centre so presumably not?
Yup his bairn told someone she couldn't stand the smell of men, her dad had also been seen acting inappropriately around kids at birthday parties.
I hope the kids can rebuild their lives with counselling and support bless them :cry:

Back