Pokemon go

Status
Not open for further replies.
randomly generated at actual locations based on google maps. probably anything marked as a tourist attraction, train station what ever else google marks on their maps. Unless you think someone has sat down at a pc and started manually inputting millions of locations.
Well someone should have sat down and written the software so that it excluded certain places such as graveyards and museums. There's one stop that is actually inside a frigging police station.

Aye, that's going to end well if smombies start running around inside there. :rolleyes:

Got a Pokemon shoved in a gym my 'team' are holding on my commute.

Had a nice long walk with my sister yesterday, but 9/10 times we caught something the bastard crashed.

Well someone should have sat down and written the software so that it excluded certain places such as graveyards and museums. There's one stop that is actually inside a frigging police station.

Aye, that's going to end well if smombies start running around inside there. :rolleyes:
Need graveyards man, where else are you going to catch ghost types. :rolleyes:

It's asking me to verify my account, I've been playing since the 10th? Started doing this yesterday. It won't send me a verification e-mail either. In a right huff here lads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back