Podcasters

What the falk, roker report are a great listen. Mad mistake , Giles and Steve, fuk me man have these blokes ever been to school? I'm only from Seaham and can't understand a word what the latter says.

Aye all in the same boat, Sorry you know what I mean.
Please never ever refer to me as a YouTuber ha. I'm a journalist by trade and the podcast was a uni project that continued. The day I become a YouTuber is the day I hang the mic up.

No offence intended to any of them. But my face is made for radio and the thought of being a YouTuber freaks me out. The podcast is only one there as people like to listen via that medium.

Anyway...

Please never ever refer to me as a YouTuber ha. I'm a journalist by trade and the podcast was a uni project that continued. The day I become a YouTuber is the day I hang the mic up.

No offence intended to any of them. But my face is made for radio and the thought of being a YouTuber freaks me out. The podcast is only one there as people like to listen via that medium.

Anyway...
Read quote, the podcasts are good, the you tube stuff isn't so good. 🙂

Ah, I love them all me! Think Bowers is fab. The word YouTuber is just so not me!

However, most importantly, cheers for the kind words! (you'd hate us if you could see what we looked like mind. Especially Dave.)
Nee worries mate. In fairness bowers knows his stuff and is quite good with his analysis of games, situations at the club etc. Can understand him too.

What the falk, roker report are a great listen. Mad mistake , Giles and Steve, fuk me man have these blokes ever been to school? I'm only from Seaham and can't understand a word what the latter says.
To be fair to all of them, they're just daft lads doing something as a hobby on a subject they're obviously passionate about.

I find football Youtubers all a bit cringey, so don't bother with any of them.

Market as a whole looks pretty saturated nowadays.. Talking about in general not just Sunderland ones..My Sunderland go to tends to be WTF not that I don't particularly like the others but there isn't enough hours in the day to listen to them all

You’ve certainly got a wide selection to choose from. It’s like TV I suppose, loads of channels but the quality varies !

Like you I like WTF and I also always listen to WMS Monday show.

Recording today my good man!

As always a really enjoyable listen. It puts a certain amount of perspective around our ownership issues when you’re reminded of Cardiff’s recent history!

I love to hear the responses when you pose the question “What have you made of the goings on at Sunderland these last few months?”

Unsurprisingly Mowbray’s dismissal is often raised as seemingly a mystifying decision when looked at from an outsider’s perspective…….

I wonder if whoever sanctioned that call at the club ever thinks ….. I might have been a tad hasty there ….

Back