Plot Holes in Films

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you watch the film Enemy.... I don't know where to start with plot holes and wtf is gannen on.

Predestination - How can it be?

My favourite plot hole isn't in a film, but in the opening credits of Dexter.

We see Dexter having a shave, and nicking himself (thereby reinforcing the 'blood' theme).

Yet at the end of the credits, once he's dressed and is leaving his house, he has at least two days of growth.

That is a fast beard he has there.

THAT is the least of Dexter's problems. I'm still not over how shockingly poor the ending of that was

Time Cop

In the film they always said they could only travel into the past, as the future had not happened yet.... if that was the case how did they get back to their present?

Recently watched The Revenant - and just after he jumps into the river to avoid being caught by the Arikara, goes over a couple water falls, some more rapids, crawls exhausted out of the chilly water. The next scene he is lying next to a large blazing fire?!?

Django Unchained

I'll start by saying it is one of my favourite films ever and one of Tarantino's best.

However... two things bother me about it, both to do with the purchase of Django's wife. Firstly, they had x amount of dollar avaliable to buy the fighter, there was no logic in not offering that money for his wife. Why would Mr Candy value a slave higher than a prize fighter when he had hundreds of slaves and could have bought loads more with the money from that sale?

Secondly, why did Dr Schultz kill Mr Candy? The deal had been finalised and he would have known that shooting him would have resulted in his execution and would have stopped Django and his wife escaping. It was very out of character. Surely it would have made more sense to sneak back and execute him afterwards.

Tremendous film though

I'd never thought about it before, but Big Bang Theory was spot on when they pointed out that Indiana Jones's involvement is irrelevant to what actually happens in Raiders of the Lost Ark

I wouldn't say that's a plot hole as there's no way the character would have known that would happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back