Plod happy to risk killing an old bloke for a carrying walking stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like I said, you are Britain's thickest copper, the board's resident simple case.

So you now admit to quoting me even though you denied it earlier? There's only one simple person around here T_bore, and even though you are too stupid to realise it, that person is you.

So you now admit to quoting me even though you denied it earlier? There's only one simple person around here T_bore, and even though you are too stupid to realise it, that person is you.
I don't admit anything officer, stop fabricating the facts.

Okay the world's thickest copper, how's that ?
Even you get my drift.
I'm out, see you later no doubt.

Okay you sound like you've had a great education :lol:

Personally I'd prefer it if I never saw your username again but I will as you just can't help yourself. Run along and get back to your GCSE science book and try to understand the speed, distance, time triangle.

Personally I'd prefer it if I never saw your username again but I will as you just can't help yourself. Run along and get back to your GCSE science book and try to understand the speed, distance, time triangle.
Must do better, Officer, sorry, Car Park Attendant.

That just so happens to remind me of what certain coppers used to say in a similar vein.

Let's just hope that duffy doesn't think himself as infallable/untouchable as they did, ey?

Must do better, Officer, sorry, Car Park Attendant.

Better than your retort of 'plonker' which you quickly edited out of embarrassment?

Look, you have been made to look like a tit again, why not just log off, finish watching piers morgan and then get yourself off to bed. Tomorrow is another day and the only thing that will remind you of tonight will be your hangover

Better than your retort of 'plonker' which you quickly edited out of embarrassment?

Look, you have been made to look like a tit again, why not just log off, finish watching piers morgan and then get yourself off to bed. Tomorrow is another day and the only thing that will remind you of tonight will be your hangover
If you are a Police Officer, God help us.

That just so happens to remind me of what certain coppers used to say in a similar vein.

Let's just hope that duffy doesn't think himself as infallable/untouchable as they did, ey?
He isn't bright enough to fend off two at the same time mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back