PlayStation now subscription

Pros - you can play online, you get a couple of free games a month (you need an active PS+ subscription to play them though).

Cons - it costs money.

In the last 12 months there's been enough free games I've been interested in to make it worthwhile. Have a look on HotUKDeals to see what the cheapest price floating about is.

Last edited:
Comes down to if you want to play online or not.
Pros - you can play online, you get a couple of free games a month (you need an active PS+ subscription to play them though).

Cons - it costs money.

In the last 12 months there's been enough free games I've been interested in to make it worthwhile. Have a look on HotUKDeals to see what the cheapest price floating about is.

You're getting mixed up with ps plus

ps now is a game streaming service

In my experience it's not worth it as I've played all the ps3 games and old ps4 games that i want that are on there but if you haven't then maybe. Altough you can pick the games individually for coppers anyway as they're quite old.

I think if you haven't used it before you get a weeks free trial so it might be worth a bash for nowt

In my experience it's not worth it as I've played all the ps3 games and old ps4 games that i want that are on there but if you haven't then maybe. Altough you can pick the games individually for coppers anyway as they're quite old.

I think if you haven't used it before you get a weeks free trial so it might be worth a bash for nowt
:lol: So I am.

Carry on.

If you mean the streaming service, the PS5 is out at the end of the year and meant to be fully backwards compatible. Probably just save my coin for that.

Thank you. I’ll give that trial

thank you. I’ll give the trial a whirl.

This.

See what ya reckon after a week’s trial - I wasn’t keen on streaming games tbh.

Back