Playing music at full time

They play that song every time we win as well. I have absolutely zero issue with it tbh.
I honestly hadn't noticed until yesterday :lol:

On about that our lasses daughter was called into the headmistress office few years back

& asked about a certain Shearer is a wanker song her son had started to sing fir the class he was about 5

She was mortified

Little sod must've heard me sung it when I came to our lasses pissed
Got a right bollocking for it :lol:
I once put this pouch drink thing in the bairns pack lunch. I thought it was a capri sun. The school phoned me Mar as they had her down as contact while we were at work. They asked me Mar to go round the school and bring a bottle of water or juice for the bairn. When me Mar got there they told her I'd packed a some cocktail thing in the pack lunch.

Last edited:
This annoy anyone else? Atmosphere was class throughout and would of continued after full time but instead they just drown it out straight away playing some shite song

Yes 100%. Was rediculous yesterday. We are trying to get a fans culture going and within half a nanosecond of the final whistle we blast out music at 100 decibels. Give the fans the chance to celebrate and create their own noise for god's sake.

I mentioned it to my mate straight away. Its one of my pet hates. 'We are the bloody champions' at every single cup celebration.:rolleyes:

It was baby give it up, we'd been singing Charlie Charlie Wyke to the tune.

I am aware of that. How about we give the choice of song to the fans and let them sing it without the stupid tannoy?

Was possibly the most appropriate song they could have played!

Twist on 21

Apart from not playing one at all maybe?

Last edited:
I honestly hadn't noticed until yesterday :lol:

I once put this pouch drink thing in the bairns pack lunch. I thought it was a capri sun. The school phoned me Mar as they had her down as contact while we were at work. They asked me Mar to go round the school and bring a bottle of water or juice for the bairn. When me Mar got there they told her I'd packed a some cocktail thing in the pack lunch.

My wife took some cheeky Coke on a night out once and stupidly put it in the fridge when she returned having not used it, It was in a 250ml Diet coke bottle and our then 13 year old daughter took it to school as part of her packed lunch. It had more vodka than coke in it.

Last edited:
Panic by The Smiths..... Hang the DJ, hand the DJ, hang the DJ
Would end up being Twenty one pilots.

My wife took some cheeky Coke on a night out once and stupidly put it in the fridge when she returned having not used it, It was in a 250ml Diet coke bottle and our then 13 year old daughter took it to school as part of her packed lunch. It had more vodka than coke in it.
Did she drink it? :lol:

Last edited:

Back