Play offs...

It might be bollocks now, but what about in 26 days time? We could be at zero cases and zero deaths.
It could absolutely happen, but I can't see any confirmation from the EFL that it is happening.
Talking to yourself.

I haven't.
Well then they're announcing things on talksport that the EFL haven't yet announced and there isn't even speculation about anywhere else.

Last edited:
If they are, I think it's around 10k or 1/4 of capacity.

So those who renewed for 20/21 season will be guaranteed a ticket, which is only fair and will save me travelling down to Wembley for further heartache and long journeys home... ☹️

It could absolutely happen, but I can't see any confirmation from the EFL that it is happening.

Well then they're announcing things on talksport that the EFL haven't yet announced and there isn't even speculation about anywhere else.
..thats what Jim White said.
..there just announced again fans allowed into grounds for play offs on 11:30 news. I can't mishear twice surely??????
It totally could, it's in line with the unlocking plan: Coronavirus: Fans set to return to sporting events from May 17

But until the football league confirm, it's conjecture
That's what Talksport said cos its after May 17th.

Last edited:
..there just announced again fans allowed into grounds for play offs on 11:30 news. I can't mishear twice surely??????

Yes I totally agree that's what it looks like will happen as that is the current plan. However, the "unlocking" schedule can change and doesn't get confirmed until the weeks before each step, so this might not happen even though it's currently on track to

@woodlebert is gonna be right in that case, they'll just be putting 2 and 2 together rather than this being a new announcement.

Hopefully everything stays on track and it happens, although hopefully we finish in the top 2 and can ignore the playoffs.

Just said on talksport given the relaxation of rules fans will be allowed in on the dates announced. So they’re simply putting 2 and 2 together

Think this is bollocks. OP just getting mixed up, they probably mentioned something about fans hopefully being allowed, as the playoff dates were announced today.
No he isn't....I heard the same thing on TS.
Mate there is no mention of this anywhere, it would be huge news if fans were allowed in for the playoffs. You've probably just misheard.
He hasn't

Last edited:

Back