Play off Final

I’m away in Spain that day. I’ve waited over 30 bloody years to go to Spain and when I do it conceivably could coincides with a Wembley playoff final.

You couldn’t make it up! 😅😅

My hotel is booked. My only regret is telling the missus I've got free cancellation. I just assumed it was the bank holiday weekend and she'd be coming with me and meeting her friends.

Need to pack in Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden and put all effort into supporting the team at the game imo. Out sung by both Pompey and CHARLTON at both games at Wembley
I see your point, probably does play a factor. However we absolutely shit the bed every time so why should we lose what is always the the highlight of the weekend?

Even if we do chin it off people will just get pissed up in the pubs anyway imo.

I see your point, probably does play a factor. However we absolutely shit the bed every time so why should we lose what is always the the highlight of the weekend?

Even if we do chin it off people will just get pissed up in the pubs anyway imo.
Yeah I guess it will hardly be lights out at 10 - just hope we turn up on the day as a team and as fans if Wembley does happen

Need to pack in Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden and put all effort into supporting the team at the game imo. Out sung by both Pompey and CHARLTON at both games at Wembley
Nowt to do with how shite we played in both games? People follow England and get pissed for 2 full days beforehand and still manage to make a decent atmosphere in the ground so I don’t buy this hungover excuse one jot.

It won't make a difference as it'll still be a shite atmosphere unless we take the lead early on and look comfortable. People are too nervous to create an atmosphere

Back