Plane watch 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mag on Facebook isn't happy

The numb mackem basterds that sent that plane over sjp make sure u do it right ya thick fucker it was so high ne **** saw in ya thick inbread fuckers
:lol:
clear.png
clear.png

Do you have a clip you can post?

I don't know how to put the clip onto here, the system doesn't seem to accept links from Google+.

But this is the link to my Google+ page, the plane clip is at the top of the page. It is in Danish, am afraid, but you can hear the two commentators giggle. They say it came from Sunderland supporters who chipped in to get it going. And that there had been discussions between the supporters on whether or not it would be a good idea to rub salt into their wounds (their words not mine). Brian Laudrup giggles a bit more and says 'Yes, yes it is'. And goes on to say it was good humour.

https://plus.google.com/114583534027495339590/posts/p/pub

Or because if they showed it it would encourage others to do the same and then pretty soon every match would have multiple planes flying over with all sorts of messages.

:lol: Or great, big zeppelins floating above the ground the entire match.

Last edited:
I don't know how to put the clip onto here, the system doesn't seem to accept links from Google+.

But this is the link to my Google+ page, the plane clip is at the top of the page. It is in Danish, am afraid, but you can hear the two commentators giggle. They say it came from Sunderland supporters who chipped in to get it going. And that there had been discussions between the supporters on whether or not it would be a good idea to rub salt into their wounds (their words not mine). Brian Laudrup giggles a bit more and says 'Yes, yes it is'. And goes on to say it was good humour.

Good to see and thanks for sharing. I bet many viewers worldwide watching it also laughed rather than say it was a waste of money, should have gone to charity, daft, sad, pathetic and whatever else has been said negatively about it ;)

If it keeps asking you to login and join Google+ like it did for me then click the pic below

Logon or register to see this image

Good to see and thanks for sharing. I bet many viewers worldwide watching it also laughed rather than say it was a waste of money, should have gone to charity, daft, sad, pathetic and whatever else has been said negatively about it ;)

If it keeps asking you to login and join Google+ like it did for me then click the pic below

Logon or register to see this image

Nice one, mate. How did you do that ?

Hopefully this time next year we can do a "Staying Doon" banner for them. They'd like that. ;)

Tried to open it but it came up like a gay dating site....no video.

Mick Lowes said yesterday on Radio Mag ,that " Sunderland fans need to get over this obession they have with Newcastle United". Kettle and black anyone or fair comment?

Mick Lowes said yesterday on Radio Mag ,that " Sunderland fans need to get over this obession they have with Newcastle United". Kettle and black anyone or fair comment?

Comments like that really are sad. It works both ways, it's not an obsession, it's called rivalry. They only like it when it suits them and we're on the receiving end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back