Plane Hire / Good Cause

Where should the excess plane money go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good old Alan, he's took losing all that income from the mags flying planes abour erm, er precisely fuck all very well :)

They did ring him once about an Ashley out banner but he's still waiting to hear back, about 14 months later...

:lol:

We should arrange the freedom of the city for him as compo.

Whilst I understand some people find this all a bit cringeworthy and over the top, it really is just a bit of lighthearted fun and mickey taking at our footballing rivals.

It's been going on for years and will continue to do so. It makes people smile and have a laugh. Something that is quite often in short supply this day and age.

I'm sure the mags will have their chance to do it to us in the future, and I'm fairly sure most of us will laugh and smile at that too.

Honestly marra it's unbelievable how people are soooo sensitive on here at times. Its banter and they are our rivals "and I will love it.. love it.. when that plane goes over".
It's just a banner which falls into Good idea/bad idea ? No outrage or over sensitive etc just a simple yes / no .

The silent majority,do you think the majority want it ? I don't ,it's done now ,no big deal ,to say people are outraged because they think it's a daft idea is mad .
We're back to the same arguments as the last plane, no-one who funded either claimed to be representing a majority of anything, there was no vote, no referendum, just a collection of like minded individuals who decided to do something.
There won't be a vote anytime a few dozen fans of a club decide to spend their money on winding someone else up, these things happen.
Like the lads I saw on FB yesterday all taking rafa masks down to Watford, I suppose they should be mindful of this majority?

Right.

One of the joys of football is friendly rivalry. As has been said, the Mags have taken the piss out of us on numerous occasions in the past. This is our turn. Not often had we had the chance. The planned message is funny, it's not filthy or rude. Most mags will have a wry smile. It's the power of this fantastic forum that has made it possible. I am proud of everyone who has donated - 300 quid at least will go to charity - and those against it are entitled to their opinion but just don't get it. My mates in HK and Thailand - who support neither club - think it hilarious and will watch the Toon match just for that. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back