Pitch Invasion at Old Trafford

As if the Glazers are even bothered man :lol: :lol:
Will be laughing even more on the way to the bank, not giving a toss.
Doubt they'd be bothered if nobody bought a season ticket

Not very social distancey though is it
You can pretty much guarantee that the authorities will try and spin this in order to use it as a justification to push back letting supporters back in to grounds.

“Football fans can’t be trusted to act responsibly.”

Here's the problem. They want the Glaziers out but who will buy them? Would they be happy another set of billionaires with no connection to the club or area? Or would they be happy with a 50+1 model and be like say Villa or Everton even West Ham?

With the debts they have they'll need billionaire to keep servicing that debt. A 50+1 model would mean that debt would need to be serviced a different way. So big name signings wouldn't happen and that could mean a few years without of the Champions League.

Remember when we said "Anyone but Short" and thought we got people who 'understood football'.

I actually agree, but regardless, you know as well as I do that the spin which will be put on this by the people who are responsible for setting policy is that they were acting “dangerously” and “irresponsibly.”

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pretty much guarantee that the authorities will try and spin this in order to use it as a justification to push back letting supporters back in to grounds.

Well they clearly can't , can they?
I actually agree, but regardless, you know as well as I do that the spin which will be put on this by the people who are responsible for setting policy is that they were acting “dangerously” and “irresponsibly.”
They are ffs.
Where the fk have you been for the oast 12 months?

Last edited:

I hate the way football fans are tarnished as much as the next person, but Man Utd & Bolton have strengthened that narrative this weekend.

Back