Pip the Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkyexile

Striker
Rumours abound on twitter tonight that he may have shuffled off his mortal, Joined his Uncle Louis, is an ex HRH etc

I wish people would check the facts before spreading unpleasant rumours. The Queen has just gone to Balmoral leaving Prince Phillip at Sandringham. Given how she dotes on the old fellow, I doubt she would have left him before his corpse was cold.

In other news, rumours are sweeping Twitter that yorkexile has fallen off his perch.

I wish people would check the facts before spreading unpleasant rumours. The Queen has just gone to Balmoral leaving Prince Phillip at Sandringham. Given how she dotes on the old fellow, I doubt she would have left him before his corpse was cold.

In other news, rumours are sweeping Twitter that yorkexile has fallen off his perch.
Perch? is that a reference to my rather oversized proboscis? Claiming i`m some sort of avian with a "beak" ? :lol: I can assure you, much to the chagrin of many others, i am alive and in perfectly rude health

Gone to watch the great Peter Kay show in the sky, in between watching hourly Jeff Goldblum reenactments of The Fly.

RIP lads xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back