Pints & Scran in the Boro

As previously mentioned, Central Park for a massive parmo.

Umi if you fancy Japanese food.

Couple of decent boozers near the Zetland carpark.

Don’t go to the all you can eat Asian place, it’s shit and relatively expensive.

If you fancy the local cuisine my main advice would be don't get a 'parmo in a bun' from the ground. They are bad.

If you are after a decent Parmo in the town then go to Manjaros. Central Park is still decent too.

Top tier parmo you need to go for a drive to some of the pubs in villages bordering North Yorkshire - Bay Horse, Jet Miners, Blacksmith Arms. They might even call them Parmesans. Posh as fuck.

Last edited:
There's a Marston's quite close to the ground - starting to think that may be me best bet. Place looks an absolute dump. :lol:
That will be rammed it’s close to the stadium. Your best off heading to Linthorpe Road loads of decent enough bars and restaurants. The Oven or Uno Memento for food. They should have specials/happy hour on before 6. Swatters car is a decent weatherspoons down there.

Should be a good gig, I might look out for a couple going cheap as chips on the day. Manics were a huge let down when I wen to see them at Brid many years ago, musically good, but nee crack miserable fuckers

Back