Pig steals beer, gets drunk and starts fight with a cow

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Came back to my house in Sweden one day to be confronted by Two git big Moose, both pissed as farts.

They had been stuffing their faces with over ripe fermenting apples fallen from nearby trees.
One of them wobbled up to the front of the car and peered in with its heed right up against the windscreen.
I was looking to reverse clear of them, only to see the other one with its nose up against the back window trying to reckon up what was gannin on.

We had no choice but to wait there a while till they eventually wobbled back to their stash of booze, legs all ower the place.

Didn't the lasses in the bottom picture get Google to block it in searchs?
Not sure why:)

There's still versions of the picture to be found. I think what the glorious SMB did to that picture probably didn't help. :lol:

In the meanwhile...

Logon or register to see this image

I didn't think many students needed much help in this area, especially Durham students from what I've seen. :D

There's still versions of the picture to be found. I think what the glorious SMB did to that picture probably didn't help. :lol:

In the meanwhile...

Logon or register to see this image

I didn't think many students needed much help in this area, especially Durham students from what I've seen. :D
It's commissioner Meyer's views on Pratt progress that get my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back