Photoshop Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mason

Central Defender
Basically im absolutely no use a PhotoShop so Im wondering if someone would be so kind to help me out and add some cool effects to a photo Ive took of my son.

If someone could help me out please that would be great.

Cheers in advance

You will get some serious replies I promise but please, please, please post up the picture you want modifying so all us amateurs can try our hand.

Please!

Basically im absolutely no use a PhotoShop so Im wondering if someone would be so kind to help me out and add some cool effects to a photo Ive took of my son.

Cheers in advance
What do you need doing?

Cheers in advance

Piece of piss. Most smart phones have apps that are simple to use

Cheers in advance

Are you male or female? The answer will determine whether or not I can help you.

anyone else *wince* when they read the OP.

sad indictment of the times like.

Cheers in advance

Hoy the picture up then

Basically I took this picture of the bairn on top of penshaw monument wearing his Thor costume. Thought it would be pretty cool for him if someone could add in the lightning and hammer....

...Just waiting on photobucket and I'll throw it up

don't be a dick...

Just use tinypic.com ya don't need to sign up. Takes about 30 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back