PHOTOGRAPH OF THE YEAR 2023

Please vote for the photograph you think deserves to win photograph of the year. You have two votes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The poll will be open for seven days.

You have two votes.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

For posters that don't often come here, we hold a two monthly photography contest. The winners of the six bi monthly competitions in 2023 are posted above. We are of varying ability, and have a range of equipment.

Please vote taking into account, both, how well the theme has been met and the end photograph.

For anyone who wants to take part this year see the photography corner for more details. All welcome!

The poll will be open for seven days.

You have two votes.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

For posters that don't often come here, we hold a two monthly photography contest. The winners of the six bi monthly competitions in 2023 are posted above. We are of varying ability, and have a range of equipment.

Please vote taking into account, both, how well the theme has been met and the end photograph.

For anyone who wants to take part this year see the photography corner for more details. All welcome!

Cheers Peachy, enjoyed taking part this year. Got some ideas for this months comp. Got some annual leave booked in this week so hoping to capture one of them. Going to put thought into it this year.

Congratulations @peachy on winning "Photograph Of The Year 2023"
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image
Thanks het!

I am slightly embarrassed at winning the competition so we will keep it very low key!

•••••••••

Thank you everybody for the votes.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

Well I thought the photograph that came second @Goat Eyes was worthy of winning the competition and got my vote.

It is a lovely photograph and looks far better out of its imgur surround.

Good luck for next year Goat

I'd like to thank everybody who has entered over the year and there were some good photographs that didn't win the bimonthly competitions too. I hope you all come back for the 2024 competitions.

Thanks Peachy. I voted for yours and it was a worthy winner. Nailed the brief and it was the right shot at the right time. A second either way and you probably wouldn’t have got it. It gave me a laugh as much as anything too, the reactions of the two blokes.

Well done to all other entrants of the annual competitions too.

As said, you put a lot of effort in to the competitions so thank you and I will definitely enter again.

Last edited:

Back