Photo from the Comical

• Thread starter Deleted member 37255
  • Start date

Apparently this is a photo from the friendly at Gigg Lane, Bury just after Bradley Lowery tragically lost his fight against cancer.

My question is, does anyone else think this image looks a bit suspect? It looks like nearly all the heads are photshopped on.

And this might be a daft question, but I can't make out who the players are on either end of the lineup - the one standing a bit apart, and the one with the beard.
Logon or register to see this image
Also the legs and elbows

One reply for all, can't be arsed with individual points.

I saw a photo with odd lighting and perspective that made player's heads (to me at least) look out of proportion to their bodies. There is no rational reason why it would have been photoshopped, I just thought it was amusing.

Worst post ever? It is canny shite, I'll give you that, probably the worst post I have ever made, but with the quality on here since the play-off final, I doubt it is even in the top 3 worst posts this week.

Drink/drugs - I wish! If I have to blame anything it is sleep deprivation and boredom.

"Obvious mag" - easy for anyone to discover whether that is true with very little effort.

Finally, @cluffy - I think you are right, the feet do look odd as well ;)

Apparently this is a photo from the friendly at Gigg Lane, Bury just after Bradley Lowery tragically lost his fight against cancer.

My question is, does anyone else think this image looks a bit suspect? It looks like nearly all the heads are photshopped on.

And this might be a daft question, but I can't make out who the players are on either end of the lineup - the one standing a bit apart, and the one with the beard.
Logon or register to see this image
So you're saying that, instead of using a photograph of the actual bury game, the Chronical has just asked 11 blokes to dress in Sunderland kits, stand in a field and clap so that they can photoshop the players heads on in order to pretend it's a photograph if the Bury game? Those dastardly fiends and their brilliant schemes.

And they would have got away with it as well if not for @The General.

Wtf are you talking about
It's the perfect crime! One so f***ing pointless that no one but @The General would ever consider to investigate it! I mean what sort of supervillain would consider photoshopping players heads onto a different photograph so that they could pretend it was a photograph of a certain game, especially when there would be plenty of photographs of the game in question that they could use instead.

Mbh showing signs of advancing schizophrenia. First paranoia, then god complex, and now perceptual distortion.

Back