phone hacked

well my phone looks dodgy 20 emails from google saying it hacked i'm a person of interest or used to be so i might have been targeted . there is no way i'm opening the emails without a secure environment

well my phone looks dodgy 20 emails from google saying it hacked i'm a person of interest or used to be so i might have been targeted . there is no way i'm opening the emails without a secure environment
My mate recently received loads of calls. He eventually answered one of them and lost £900. Had it refunded by the bank. Don't know if that's relevant but be careful.

Just by answering or was there more to this?
Apparently he received a text from the bank and he quoted the code number to the hacker as he was convinced it was the bank he was talking to.

He's very careful and very tight (as he drinks in Wetherspoon's) so can happen to anyone. Needless to say he was very angry and is a lesson learned.

Report them as spam and they'll 'magically' disappear without causing you any harm.

over the course of the year, i`m convinced everyone must get loads of these. Texts / emails / calls / ups packages to pick up / dpd couldnt do a delivery / won however much in a prize draw. Spam tag / block number and forget

I had one of those email subscription bombs recently - was getting thousands of subscription sign ups.

Apparently they do that to hide whatever email they don’t want you to see.. pretty scary. I went through all of them and nothing stood out. Changed all passwords etc 🤷‍♂️

No idea what that was about - it stopped after a few days.

Back