Phil Parkinson - Is he really that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the jackel

Midfield
After seeing all the negative comments about his appointment i am wondering is he really that bad as i haven't heard of him if im honest. I know we are league 1 now and maybe expect too much but is it a backwards step or do you really think he can get us promoted. I see his teams don't seem to concede many goals but i guess that he must put 11 men behind the ball which would not be good to watch. Anyways just looking for some honest craic about him

no one, I said no one knows, but many are saying yes

then again if we win everyone thought he would be class

he is up against it after being spoilt by scintillating football served up from mr ross

good luck parky, keep it sparky, when you take us up non did doubt yee.

After seeing all the negative comments about his appointment i am wondering is he really that bad as i haven't heard of him if im honest. I know we are league 1 now and maybe expect too much but is it a backwards step or do you really think he can get us promoted. I see his teams don't seem to concede many goals but i guess that he must put 11 men behind the ball which would not be good to watch. Anyways just looking for some honest craic about him
A very minor point, but this is the bloke who blanked Mourinho trying to shake his hand before the full time whistle. (when his Bradford side were humping Chelsea in the League Cup at Stamford Bridge). I remember liking his professionalism and composure.
Still, he'll be under no illusions about the task ahead of him, it's all about results.

Got Colchester and Bolton up to the Championship. Got Bradford City up to League One and a League Cup Final appearance.

So he's obviously worse than Bielzebub's sharts.

What happened after that?

The man has never built anything in his career, we are in this mess through short term thinking and nothing has changed.

SD doesnt have the clubs interests at heart at all, this appointment proves it. He wants promotion then sell to the highest bidder.

I really don't think he is. His record at the bigger clubs he's managed isn't great but I'm (as I'm sure every other Sunderland fan is) right behind him now he's here.
I really hope he makes me look like I haven't a clue what I'm talking about. It wouldn't be the first and certainly not the last time.

Ha'way Big Phil #Parklife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back