PGA tour championship golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tiger is back, still dont think he'll beat Jack's Major record but I agree with what Harrington said a while back, he has a few left in him yet.

If he did win another major it would be brilliant to see, if the scenes from last night are anything to go off!!

One thing I do know is we should never write him off as he is one hell of a competitor to go along with his talent and he will be putting every ounce of effort he possibly has to achieve the goal of winning another major, that's for sure.

If he did win another major it would be brilliant to see, if the scenes from last night are anything to go off!!

One thing I do know is we should never write him off as he is one hell of a competitor to go along with his talent and he will be putting every ounce of effort he possibly has to achieve the goal of winning another major, that's for sure.

Harrington said a while back, before this win that he would win at least one more major, possibly two.

Not convinced that Rory’s plan of just having a mate on the bag is a great idea! Surely an experienced caddie would be worth a shot a round. In this and at Augusta could have made all the difference

Have to agree with this. He needs someone that can keep him calm when the pressure is on. He’s obviously been able to close out big tournaments in the past but there’s something missing at the moment.

Have to agree with this. He needs someone that can keep him calm when the pressure is on. He’s obviously been able to close out big tournaments in the past but there’s something missing at the moment.

seems like he always gets off to a terrible start on the final day recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back