Pfizer Hearing

It’s effectively functioning as a library of journals. It isn’t an endorsement of views.

I find it hard to take anyone seriously if they’re a contributing writer to a far right media source, sell alternative therapies and have a track record of misinformation.

I wholly agree we don’t need to agree with opinions but likewise we need to recognise that opinions are not facts.
I think most people can make the distinction between opinions and facts mind.

I think most people can make the distinction between opinions and facts mind.
It’s been pretty obvious the last few years that a lot of very vocal people can’t. It’s rife on here with certain posters. You ask for evidence and they reply with a link to someone’s opinion.

It’s one of the things that’s challenged public health the most in recent years, outside of the obvious covid burden.

It was absolutely rife in the coronavirus forum. Try to engage with people and their responses were opinions of Sikora, yeadon, bhakdi (sp?) and even politicians like Raab when he was getting simple science terribly wrong.

It’s also widespread in the politics forum, with people on either wing, but it’s more so on the right imo.

Back