Petronella Wyatt, Journalist!???

Of course all the victims who have been robbed of their lives in this way shun publicity and don't want their names to be mentioned. Well I suppose like you and me they wouldn't want any fuss and they would be the last people in the world to be shouting from the roof tops about what happend to them and demanding justice and compensation from the Turkish Government.

And let's face it if this single jurno knows of TWO people who this terrible thing has happened then there is potentially hundreds of people out there who have suffered a similar fate while visiting Turkey for surgery and who are also all keeping quite about it & not releasing their names because they just don't like a fuss.

It's strange too that the NHS hasn't raised any concernes about a surge in patients who they are now having to treat or who have subsequetly died because they have no kidneys following a visit to Turkey. Nor has the Foreign Office issued any warnings or advice about the terrible risks involved to British citizens who may be considering visiting Turkey for surgery. I supposed that's because it never occured to any of those who have been robbed of their kidneys while they were in Turkey to contact the British Embassy for assitance when they woke up to discover that several of their vital organs were missing. They must have simply made their own way to the nearest airport and hopped on the earliest plane back home without even a word to the Turkish police or press. Without a set of kidney's that's pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Used to occasionally get in my late 80s local. As did that other Tory bit on the side who Mellor was shagging in his Chelsea shirt. Both weird according to pub staff.

Back