***|||+++Peterborough v Sunderland+++|||***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their goal is so schoolboy its unbelievable. Five of our defenders get attracted to a bouncing ball for fuck sake. Look at how narrow they get themselves. As soon as the lad controls the ball he has easy options. The goalscorer has time to take 3 touches on the edge of the area. None of that happens if they're not attracted to a bouncing ball. So f***ing armature. I'd honestly give a group of 15 year old Sunday league defenders a bollocking if I saw them do that.

Their goal is so schoolboy its unbelievable. Five of our defenders get attracted to a bouncing ball for fuck sake. Look at how narrow they get themselves. As soon as the lad controls the ball he has easy options. The goalscorer has time to take 3 touches on the edge of the area. None of that happens if they're not attracted to a bouncing ball. So f***ing armature. I'd honestly give a group of 15 year old Sunday league defenders a bollocking if I saw them do that.
How long has the manager had with them?

Yet it was anything but an easy finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back