Peterborough Roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait for Monday to see the city centre full of Sunderland, even though we have a branch here and we go to most away games the fact that it's here where we live is a bit special for me.
Their cup final and all that. Know loads of people that don't normally go, going to this one though. :rolleyes:

I can't wait for Monday to see the city centre full of Sunderland, even though we have a branch here and we go to most away games the fact that it's here where we live is a bit special for me.
Anywhere near to park mate. I came to a pre season a few years ago and got parked outside. Monday will obviously be different. Thanks

Anywhere near to park mate. I came to a pre season a few years ago and got parked outside. Monday will obviously be different. Thanks

There is no parking available to visiting supporters at the ground. There is a council pay & display car park just off London Road (turn right at the traffic lights after crossing the bridge over the River Nene, from the city centre and it is immediately on the right). This costs £4 to park there for the day. Otherwise, there is street parking to be found on side streets further up Oundle Road (going away from London Road). Please though check for any parking restriction signs on lamp posts, as the side streets nearest to the ground operate a residents only parking scheme.

There is no parking available to visiting supporters at the ground. There is a council pay & display car park just off London Road (turn right at the traffic lights after crossing the bridge over the River Nene, from the city centre and it is immediately on the right). This costs £4 to park there for the day. Otherwise, there is street parking to be found on side streets further up Oundle Road (going away from London Road). Please though check for any parking restriction signs on lamp posts, as the side streets nearest to the ground operate a residents only parking scheme.
Cheers. I will pay the £4 and not mess around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back