Peterborough Away Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry for not getting back to you bout our Accrington Stanley game marra

I was otherwise raising hell

But only league games are shown on my you kna what
Will you have time for a drink in the Deaf Club before the match?

I missed out on the Ipswich game due to the ticketing fiasco so I'm hoping they have everything sorted out for this one. As a Suffolk exile, Peterborough is my second closest game and I had a excellent day out there (apart from the result) at the end of last season.

I missed out on the Ipswich game due to the ticketing fiasco so I'm hoping they have everything sorted out for this one. As a Suffolk exile, Peterborough is my second closest game and I had a excellent day out there (apart from the result) at the end of last season.
I was in the ticket office today and they said tickets are due from Peterborough any time now.

On their website they can’t buy behind the goal or two blocks in the stand to the right as you look out to the pitch

@CWaters_SAFC: PETERBOROUGH AWAY TICKETS Allocation 3,858 Will go on sale on Monday 19th August. 50+ BCP - Monday 19th August. 30+ BCP - Tues 20th Aug 10+ BCP - Wed 21st Aug 0+ BCP & Members - Thurs 22nd Aug General Sale - Fri 23rd Aug Prices £26 Adult £21 O65 £17 U22 £10 U18 £5 U12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back