Peter Kay Better Late Than Never Tour 2022/23

Clearly been ill but once he got into his stride, pretty good. Never going to be groundbreaking material but he's a brilliant craftsman. The missus was crying laughing.

Thumbs up, overall.
Just showed interviews in BBC news of people who saw it . All loved it

Entertainment guys said first half was a bit like greatest bits and second half all new material and very good

Clearly been ill but once he got into his stride, pretty good. Never going to be groundbreaking material but he's a brilliant craftsman. The missus was crying laughing.

Thumbs up, overall.
Looks like he's been very Ill from some the pics flying around.
Pity the tickets are so expensive.
I like him so good luck. 👍

Just showed interviews in BBC news of people who saw it . All loved it

Entertainment guys said first half was a bit like greatest bits and second half all new material and very good

Yeah, some updated old material and some new stuff. As I said, it's all very 'do ya remember? DO ya?' at times (had us all singing a finger of fudge at one point) and he's never going to do anything controversial, but he's a master of his craft. Fair dos.

Wonder if anyone turns up tonight playing the shovel, whether it might be someone different every night or Noel again?
Looks like he's been very Ill from some the pics flying around.
Pity the tickets are so expensive.
I like him so good luck. 👍

Seems pretty clear but he's extremely injunction-y so I guess we'll never know.

£57 for the top tier of the MEN is expensive but not extortionate for a live show nowadays.

Last edited:

Back