PES 2020

Could someone explain to me how I download kits?

They look class by the way @silas80

Cheers.

Playstation 4 PES downloads ****

Download, Unzip
Create folder on USB stick called PS4, create a folder within that called WEPES. Move all the stuff into it.
Stick in PS4>Edit Mode>Import and follow instructions.

If just wanting individual kits etc. go to Import Images and choose the ones you want.

**** Are last season's kits. They'll update it when the games comes out.

Last edited:
Cheers.

Playstation 4 PES downloads ****

Download, Unzip
Create folder on USB stick called PS4, create a folder within that called WEPES. Move all the stuff into it.
Stick in PS4>Edit Mode>Import and follow instructions.

If just wanting individual kits etc. go to Import Images and choose the ones you want.

**** Are last season's kits. They'll update it when the games comes out.

Brilliant thanks mate!

I’ve enjoyed it. Still feels a lot like PES19.

Hopefully it won’t be as controller-breakingly frustrating.
-

Free kicks are just as easy. Just smashed a 33-yarder past Neuer on superstar 🙄
Wasn't that keen when I played it last night. Like the ball physics but I dunno, something about it. Might give it another shot tonight.

Demo is also a sort of beta test too, that adam bhati has taken feedback on board and made some tweaks for final release. Think refs are being updated but pace of game is to be the same.

Demo is also a sort of beta test too, that adam bhati has taken feedback on board and made some tweaks for final release. Think refs are being updated but pace of game is to be the same.

Can't stand the bloke. He's Konami's version of what David Rutter used to be for FIFA. Turns up once a year to hype the new release with utter bullshit and then disappears.

They done away with the licensed tournaments? I've nee interest in online and make believe fantasy teams, I just like playing a regular season n trying to win the CL.

They done away with the licensed tournaments? I've nee interest in online and make believe fantasy teams, I just like playing a regular season n trying to win the CL.

It isn't called the champions League but if you just import the option file you can add the right logos etc

Depends what you favour the polish or the gameplay.

I love the polish of FIFA but I get bored about 10 games into career mode as every game is the same.

It isn't called the champions League but if you just import the option file you can add the right logos etc

Depends what you favour the polish or the gameplay.

I love the polish of FIFA but I get bored about 10 games into career mode as every game is the same.
So the correct competition formats are still in place aye?

Exactly the same just called the champions cup or euro league for Europa I think.

The flaws of master league is how they do regens and the transfer market which has meant to have been fixed
I haven't bothered with the Master League since PES5 I don't think (Dirk Kuyt and John Stead firing the lads to European glory - great days). I just load the ordinary leagues up. Obvs I don't play as us anymore.

I haven't bothered with the Master League since PES5 I don't think (Dirk Kuyt and John Stead firing the lads to European glory - great days). I just load the ordinary leagues up. Obvs I don't play as us anymore.

Just like fifa it has its flaws.

Regens still retire as 40 year old Messi then that preseason a 16 year old Messi regenerates.

The transfer fees were stupidly low last game.

Depends how you like to play as well. If your into your skill moves and 40 yard long rangers then stick with FIFA.

If you enjoy passing the ball only dribbling when necessary every goal being different choose pes.

Just like fifa it has its flaws.

Regens still retire as 40 year old Messi then that preseason a 16 year old Messi regenerates.

The transfer fees were stupidly low last game.

Depends how you like to play as well. If your into your skill moves and 40 yard long rangers then stick with FIFA.

If you enjoy passing the ball only dribbling when necessary every goal being different choose pes.
This - never liked FIFA.

Back