Pep and Moysey disrespecting the Premier League

Winter break - FFS. We have played the whole season for over 100 year without a break. If Klopp and Guardiola want to manage in the PL then they follow our rules and regulations.

PL is destroying the game.

They're trying to - the FA said clubs must have some sort of a break

Think they are entitled to a winter break as much as the other Premier league clubs. Nowt to see hear really. No disrespect in the slightest. Its what they are entitled to.

This. If a break is announced they've got every right to take it, I'm sure they'll be able to fit it in somewhere else in the calendar.

As for the break in general I actually think (clashing with fa cup replays aside) they've been quite sensible. Clubs get a break which they've been moaning about for years but it doesn't take away the Christmas football which is a much loved tradition, and by staggering it we don't even get a random week without any PL matches. I know it's popular to criticise every change in football (and some have been shite to be fair) but I think they've handled this one quite well

The PL said under no circumstances should clubs arrange games during the winter break and should use the 2 weeks to allow the players to rest and relax, then are now asking them to play during the winter break after the FA arranged the cup replays during the winter break last week.

Back