Peoples Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bit of everything really.

Piss takes (Newcastle)
Banter
Footy Chat
Politics chat.

I'm currently unemployed and have a lot of free time on my hands, so browsing/posting on here, helps to pass the time of day.

There's many great and emotive threads on here, and there's the humorous stuff too, which comes in handy at times.

There are many (the vast majority) decent people on here, asking for, or offering advice on a whole range of topics.
There's also those that are going through incredibly tough times, (foggy) and by offloading their problems on here, can be a weight off their mind and be a help to them.

I've met plenty of people from this messageboard, and have become good friends with people from here, all are good people imo.

The movies thread originally, now I supposed I'm addicted. Its a good laugh and there are some right characters on here that make me laugh and the interaction is good, as are the subjects being discussed.

For me, living away from Sunderland, it's engaging with a lot of people who have the same sense of humour. We are what we are. There's some fuckwits on here & some who I can't resist rising to (or winding up!) but mostly for the wit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back