People who just drive over puddles to splash pedestrians.

safcrob

Winger
Does anyone on here do that? If you happen to see someone walking and you see a puddle and the person walking walks by the puddle are you like have a shower or do you drive around the puddle? It wouldn't surprise me if some on here say splashing pedestrians is a pleasure to treasure.

If there is no oncoming traffic I try and go round it or slowly go through it if there is oncoming traffic. Happened to me before when a car has drove past, luckily it was only my shoes that got soaked.

Last edited:
Does anyone on here do that? If you happen to see someone walking and you see a puddle and the person walking walks by the puddle are you like have a shower or do you drive around the puddle? It wouldn't surprise me if some on here say splashing pedestrians is a pleasure to treasure.
It’s a criminal offence.

Splashing pedestrians is illegal and you can be prosecuted under Section 3 of the Road Traffic Act for careless, aggressive or inconsiderate behaviour on the road.

Had one yesterday at the bottom of church street monkewearmouth. Massive puddle and someone walking right past it. Slowed right down as I'm not a total

There was a old bloke in his 60s that used to do this in the work van all the time. Did it one morning to a young lass so rang the gaffer to wind him up. Gaffer rang him to say they had received a complaint and he would be facing a disciplinary at the end of his shift. Spent seven hours shitting himself, didn't enjoy the joke as much as the rest when the shift finished. Never did it again.

No I don’t do this, it did happen to me once when walking home from school though. I forgot to wear my belt that day and the water made my pants that heavy they come down and I tripped over them. No one helped me up just a few people tooting at me.

Just Mags

I was thinking about this the other day. My conclusion was that, you get splashed more under a Tory government than a Labour one.

Was out on Monday and there was heavy streams running down the gutters. This happens because a lot of the drains are blocked.

Hardly any drain clearing going on just now.

And no, i'd not deliberately be a twat and splash someone.
No I don’t do this, it did happen to me once when walking home from school though. I forgot to wear my belt that day and the water made my pants that heavy they come down and I tripped over them. No one helped me up just a few people tooting at me.
Norman Wisdom to play you in the sketch.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this the other day. My conclusion was that, you get splashed more under a Tory government than a Labour one.

Was out on Monday and there was heavy streams running down the gutters. This happens because a lot of the drains are blocked.

Hardly any drain clearing going on just now.

And no, i'd not deliberately be a twat and splash someone.

Norman Wisdom to play you in the sketch.
Just googled him, looks nowt like me

There was an old bloke in his 60s that used to do this in the work van all the time. Did it one morning to a young lass so rang the gaffer to wind him up. Gaffer rang him to say they had received a complaint and he would be facing a disciplinary at the end of his shift. Spent seven hours shitting himself, didn't enjoy the joke as much as the rest when the shift finished. Never did it again.
Stopped at old bloke in 60s -ffs -it’s the new 40 has née one told ya !

Back