People turning on Parkinson after 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone's turned on him after one game, people didn't want him as manager and still don't. If we are being honest parkinson was a poor appointment, we all know it and it will end in failure no matter how many times people insist we keep the faith and haway the lads etc etc. This season is over already and the only people happy with it are Stewart and Charlie because the balance sheet is tickety boo. It's amazing how many of our fans are accepting the rank mediocrity that we are becoming.

I don't think anyone's turned on him after one game, people didn't want him as manager and still don't. If we are being honest parkinson was a poor appointment, we all know it and it will end in failure no matter how many times people insist we keep the faith and haway the lads etc etc. This season is over already and the only Stewart and Charlie because the balance sheet is tickety boo. It's amazing how many of our fans are accepting the rank mediocrity that we are becoming.
The season is already over? Is it May already?

Hang on. A few weeks ago they were easily the best squad and Ross was useless. Now it's the players?

Weird.
It’s not weird at all. Clearly it wasn’t working before. The football was turgid. Manager had been there long enough and recruited the players. Changing the manager was the sensible option, the only option. It’s going to take time to transform the heap of crap Ross assembled. Can’t blame the new manager after just a few days so it has to be the players. Glad I could help.

It tells you more about the buffoons who are acting like this than him.
Also the people who appointed him tbf, as lets be honest it didn't take Nostradamus to predict this kind of reaction on social media after appointing a manager no one wants who's just overseen such a terrible performance in his first game in charge.

Having said that we've no choice now but to get behind him and hope he gets us promotion.

To be fair I didn’t want the fucker at my club before a ball was kicked so I’m pretty sanguine about my feelings toward him.

In May next year when he’s sacked after we finish a glorious 14th having stunk out the league like Cambridge United of old I promise I won’t say I told you so.
Agree with all you said except the I wont say I told you so. Expect nothing else.

It's going to be a struggle. Even by the poll on here. He had about 1% of the vote. Think the issue is that the majority were agaisnt his appointment. Never going to go well.

That wasn't the manager fault yesterday..it was the players, they should be embarrassed by that performance...

I don't think many have turned on him it's just such an uninspiring appointment. This was a real chance to get some positive momentum going and instead this is what we've ended up with. Feels like Jack Ross 2.0. We might as well have kept Jack Ross and then still had the hope we could at least sack him and get someone else in.

That being said I could be completely wrong but going off what fans of his previously clubs have said even if we do scrape promotion the football will be dire.

That wasn't the manager fault yesterday..it was the players, they should be embarrassed by that performance...
Exactly. If this had happened with Allardyce or Keane at the helm there would have been no finger-pointing. It's up to the players to prove a point if indeed they think they're good enough.

A main part of appointing a new manager is an initial bounce. Effort, desire, passion, hunger...it sounds like it was exactly the same again.

Like many on here I didn’t want him. He is just a continuation of Ross, when we needed something different. I ll give the bloke a chance, but I think SD has royally fucked up with this one. Let’s see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back