People that cross the road at oncoming traffic?

safcrob

Winger
The type that don't stop at the curb and look, they just cross over like they couldn't give a fuck, drivers must hate it and someone wont be lucky one day.

Spotty New College Durham kids just don't give a feck. Hordes of them snail across right in front of vehicles, like a heard of crippled widerbeast, the effect of their acrid pungent aroma being only surpassed by their collective ugliness.

Last edited:
One day one of these kids who think they are funny to cross the roads really slowly when a car is coming towards them will pick the car where the driver is distracted with the radiator etc. and that will be it....

One of the perks of being a postie who does drop offs at 2 schools. Durham Johnston kids just walk straight across the road near Sainsburys on Newcastle Road through Durham like cars don't exist half the time. It's not like it's a quiet and slow road neither. It's heaving most the time and a 40 road, with people speeding up to get through the lights half the time because it takes an age to change back.

They might end up learning the hard way unfortunately.

One of the perks of being a postie who does drop offs at 2 schools. Durham Johnston kids just walk straight across the road near Sainsburys on Newcastle Road through Durham like cars don't exist half the time. It's not like it's a quiet and slow road neither. It's heaving most the time and a 40 road, with people speeding up to get through the lights half the time because it takes an age to change back.

They might end up learning the hard way unfortunately.
Those cheeky little weasels were out at the side of the road with a teacher doing speed checks on cars going past the school anarl. The first kid starts a timer as you pass it, and the second weasel, a measured distance up the road, sticks an arm up as you pass it . Knackers, I didn't know what was gannin on with kids arms and legs flailing all ower at the side of the road, bassas !

Last edited:
Those cheeky little weasels were out at the side of the road with a teacher doing speed checks on cars going past the school anarl. The first kid sticks its arm up as you pass it, and the second weasel, a measured distance up the road, starts and then stops a timer when your car passes the the said second weasel. Knackers, I didn't know what was gannin on with kids arms and legs flailing all ower at the side of the road, bassas !
😂😂😂😂

Better than Catchgate I suppose when they just decide to kick the car instead when I drive past!

One day one of these kids who think they are funny to cross the roads really slowly when a car is coming towards them will pick the car where the driver is distracted with the radiator etc. and that will be it....
Ambitious to fix the radiator whilst driving, but nevertheless, incredibly distracting!

Sometimes find that when out walking and press button, waiting for lights to go red so I can cross, you get the odd kn@b who goes through the red. Absolute tossers. Probably the first to moan if someone walks out in front of their car though.

Last edited:

Back