Pennies from heaven

Gelan

Winger
Got up last night to visit the bog, walked along the landing and a twenty pence piece landed in front of me. As I was naked (not a pretty sight) it couldn't have fallen from a pocket so I thought this occurence a little strange. Jokingly said to my missus that it could be a sign we were coming into money. Today I took off my logic hat and looked up the coin to see if it was rare. It's a first edition and in good nick and would sell for around £250. Out of curiosity I checked the loose change jar which had 4 twenty pence pieces. Another first edition and three less rare coins totalling a possible £1,000.

Coincidence?

How did a 20 pence coin land in front of you in the middle of the night - from where? Were you not dreaming? Are you saying it just appeared out of nowhere?
Fallen out of a pocket, on the landing, are you sure?
Maybe weed or summat.

How did a 20 pence coin land in front of you in the middle of the night - from where? Were you not dreaming? Are you saying it just appeared out of nowhere?
Fallen out of a pocket, on the landing, are you sure?
Maybe weed or summat.
He could have accidentally swallowed it in a curry or xmas pudding over the weekend and farted it out on his nocturnal stroll.

These things happen - at least it’s out and we can all sleep easy………

Got up last night to visit the bog, walked along the landing and a twenty pence piece landed in front of me. As I was naked (not a pretty sight) it couldn't have fallen from a pocket so I thought this occurence a little strange. Jokingly said to my missus that it could be a sign we were coming into money. Today I took off my logic hat and looked up the coin to see if it was rare. It's a first edition and in good nick and would sell for around £250. Out of curiosity I checked the loose change jar which had 4 twenty pence pieces. Another first edition and three less rare coins totalling a possible £1,000.

Coincidence?
Your sphincter muscle must be getting a little loose if you can’t grip a 20p piece
More practice needed

Probably the most bizarre sexual fetish ever.

"I just need you to hide on the landing then when I'm walking out of the bedroom you throw rare coins at my naked body. After which I will post about it on the SMB, get a stiffy and then...."

Probably the most bizarre sexual fetish ever.

"I just need you to hide on the landing then when I'm walking out of the bedroom you throw rare coins at my naked body. After which I will post about it on the SMB, get a stiffy and then...."
Sorry but that made me hoot - just because the whole thread is insanity - so it was well surmised 😂

Back