Peep Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Live In Hope

Alongside ''Im Alan Partridge'' is the best tv show britain has produced.

I know people and myself will have nostalgic love for Only Fools and Horses etc, but Peep Show is better.

The Office is better than all three you mention, as is Fawlty Towers. And quite a few others.

Mind, I still love Peep Show.

Best TV show ever Britain ever produced? Really? Not even the best comedy. It's good but it's no Python or Fawlty Towers.

Love Peep Show. The series are too short, should be like Friends or Frazier where they made 20 odd episodes a series.

Love Peep Show. The series are too short, should be like Friends or Frazier where they made 20 odd episodes a series.

To be fair maybe having just 6 per series keeps it fresh and at its best, would prefer 8 or 10 per series like curb your enthusiasm like.

I am a fan of fawlty towers and it was great but take away the rose tinted glasses and Peep Show is better.

OT but I hate Frazier, our lass loves it but its rubbish

I'll be honest, I think Only fools and horses is overrated...

/runs!

I'll be honest, I think Only fools and horses is overrated...

/runs!

Its looked at too fondly IMO, its a good show but when people refer to it as the best or one of the best comedies ever then thats when things become silly.

Love peep show! Currently started watching them all from the beginning on Netflix, there has been some reet decent birds in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back